By now, you would have seen the brochure and also the estimated price for the new Toyota Camry, which is coming to Malaysia in June. How would Malaysia’s all time favourite large sedan/saloon stack up against rivals? In the 2.0 litre segment, there is the traditional Honda Accord 2.0 VTi-L, Nissan Teana 2.0 Luxury, […]
Like us on Facebook
- Honda Launches New WTCC Civic Hatch on New Honda Civic Type R Gets Forced Induction
- How Long More Does Holden Have In Australia? on Ford Confirms Australia Plant Closures
- 100 Self Driving Volvo Cars In Sweden on If Your Car Could Drive Itself, Would You Quit Driving?
- How Long More Does Holden Have In Australia? on Holden’s Days May Be Numbered
- Top 5 KLIMS13 Booths To Visit on VW Golf GTi Mk 7 To Be Lighter