BMW in US had issued immediate stop sale on the new M5 and M6 coupe and convertible due to engine oil pump issues. The oil pump was said to not being able to provide sufficient engine oil to moving parts and thus causing severe engine damage. From the list of VIN numbers, it seemed like it affects only the US model and it is unclear if similar issues impacting cars sold here in Malaysia. Anyway, the number may not be huge but it is still a heads up to prevent catastrophic engine damage.
Like us on Facebook
- Bugatti Axe Galibier, Commit To New Veyron | TheCarGuysMY on Bugatti Galibier 16C
- Sekhar on Ford Kuga vs Honda CRV vs Mazda CX-5 Comparison On Paper
- McLaren Drawing Up Yet Another Supercar on McLaren Release Jaw-Dropping P1 Performance Figures
- McLaren release jaw-dropping P1 performance figures on McLaren P1 Adopts TwinPower
- Volkswagen To Evo-fy Golf R on Mercedes Benz A45 AMG Joins Hot Hatch Party