BMW in US had issued immediate stop sale on the new M5 and M6 coupe and convertible due to engine oil pump issues. The oil pump was said to not being able to provide sufficient engine oil to moving parts and thus causing severe engine damage. From the list of VIN numbers, it seemed like it affects only the US model and it is unclear if similar issues impacting cars sold here in Malaysia. Anyway, the number may not be huge but it is still a heads up to prevent catastrophic engine damage.
Like us on Facebook
- What Men Really Feel About Beautiful Cars | Cars Magazine on What Men Feel When Looking At Beautiful Cars?
- Production Lexus LF-NX Ready For Geneva on Lexus LF-NX Crossover Concept
- Honda Launches New WTCC Civic Hatch on New Honda Civic Type R Gets Forced Induction
- How Long More Does Holden Have In Australia? on Ford Confirms Australia Plant Closures
- 100 Self Driving Volvo Cars In Sweden on If Your Car Could Drive Itself, Would You Quit Driving?