Euromobil recently revealed that the Audi Q3 will be landing here in Malaysia as early as June this year. Details on the Q3 specifications remain blurry but it is expected that the baby SUV will get the 2.0 TFSI, 7 speed S-Tronic (dual clutch),similar to the Quattro and its bigger sibling, the Q5. Prices for the Q3 are rumoured to be around RM 270,000, just below BMW’s X1 xDrive20d which is priced at RM 299,800. More information on the Audi Q3 can be found on the Audi Malaysia website.
Like us on Facebook
- Volvo Polestar Reveals V8 Supercar Engine on Volvo Returns
- What Men Really Feel About Beautiful Cars | Cars Magazine on What Men Feel When Looking At Beautiful Cars?
- Production Lexus LF-NX Ready For Geneva on Lexus LF-NX Crossover Concept
- Honda Launches New WTCC Civic Hatch on New Honda Civic Type R Gets Forced Induction
- How Long More Does Holden Have In Australia? on Ford Confirms Australia Plant Closures